Ga naar inhoud

GTM Libra Spyder te koop

Gast V. Heijnsdijk

Aanbevolen berichten

Gast V. Heijnsdijk

Hallo!

na lang wikken en wegen heb ik besloten mijn GTM Spyder te koop aan te bieden om plaats te maken voor een nieuw project. Ik heb er 2 zomers met veel plezier mee gereden, maar ik heb de ruimte nodig.

Deze winter heb ik het stuur omgebouwd naar de linkse kant en de auto is in zeer goede staat. Nog een paar gegevens:

bouwjaar: 2003

motor: 1.8 VVC ca. 140 pk

gewicht: 760 kg.

NL kenteken vanaf 05-2008

vraagprijs €14.000,-

praktischer (en waterdichter :wink: ) dan een seven en exclusiever dan een elise.

voor meer informatie en foto's:

http://www.speurders.nl/overzicht/gtm-libra-spyder-links-gestuurd-53206947.html

groeten,

Vincent

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Heeeey Vincent!

Wat ontzettend jammer dat je je prachtige Spyder weg doet! In ieder geval een unieke kans voor iemand om een vrijwel unieke auto te bemachtigen....

Succes met de verkoop

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast V. Heijnsdijk

gelukkig heb ik wel wat serieuze reacties gehad op mijn advertentie voor de GTM (heb plannen om iets electrisch te gaan bouwen bij een volgend project trouwens Marcel), maar voor deze wil ik iedereen waarschuwen, lijkt mij geen zuivere koffie! :oops:

Hello,

I want to inform you that I will buy your car at the price you listed it but I have a payment proposal for our benefit that I will pay from.

I am Sergeant Greg Coleman with the United Nations troop stationed here in Iraq, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will need a (CAR) for myself and that is why I contacted you. On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (16.2 million USD) Which I got from crude oil deal.

I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in your country for years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. My plea is that you accept to receive this money in your country and keep it for me. The money will be sent to you as a diplomatic cargo and will not be tampered with until you receive it.

I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

This transaction is 100% risk free, so on gaining your interest to assist in receiving this money then we can further discuss on the terms and modalities for sharing of the money. I anticipate your prompt response with your.

Your full name:

Contact address:

Telephone/Fax numbers:

And direct telephone numbers, I will then arrange with the diplomatic security company to deliver the trunk box to you.

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we do not know each other before. I will give you more information as regard to this as soon as you reply

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sergeant Greg Coleman.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast Bert Bakker

Voor ongeveer drie jaar terug had ik een buggy op Marktplaats staan, en toen kreeg ik dit mailtje ook al.

Het valt dus voor de man niet mee om van z`n centen af te komen.

Mijn advies: ctrl-f7. Dokument bewaren: Nee. :roll:

Bert Bakker

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...